30th June 2021
The Strategists at Thursday work closely with the Sales and Account Teams to win new clients and identify opportunities to grow existing accounts as a strategic partner.
They work with specialist teams across Brand and Digital to support insight-led delivery.
They bring the Design Thinking mindset to all that they do, to grow this understanding internally and externally. Focussing on the audience alongside business needs. Introducing new ways of thinking, researching and exploring insights to provide strategic solutions and brief new ideas.
They perform a key role in the Discovery phase of Brand projects, and in both the Discovery and Definition phases of our Digital work. They also contribute strategically to how Thursday grows and evolves.
• Understands our clients’ business, their audiences and marketplace to define strategic solutions
• Leads our approach across research and insight for strong briefs and ideas
• Delivers strategies across brand and digital
• Contributes to estimates, proposals and pitches
• Understands our product offerings, and inputs to their creation
• Keeps up to date with design and digital innovation
• Designs and implements Measurement Frameworks across brand and digital
• Champions our strategic approach and ways of working, defining approaches and processes
• Delivers different methods and approaches for facilitating and leading collaboration for creativity
• Content Audits
• Google Analytic Audits
• Competitor audits and trend analysis
• Interviews, surveys, field studies
• User testing approaches
• Commissioning external research agencies
• Leads kick-offs when needed
• Designs and facilitates workshops
• Synthesises outputs from workshops, research and audits to identify insights - using tools including audience segmentations, personas, journey maps
• Delivers our approach for SEO including Keyword, Content and Redirect Strategies
• Site Architectures, Website and App Specifications to brief Design and Development teams
• Sets-up and configures measurement and reporting tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Data Dashboards
• Provides feedback on content, design and functionality
We are looking for someone who has experience of delivering some or all of the following;
• Workshop design and facilitation
• Problem framing and identifying key insights
• Brief writing and delivery
• UX principles
• Audience Segmentations, Customer Journey Mapping
• Tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Dashboard
• Data analysis
• Specification writing
• Idea development
• Presentation skills
• Design Thinking and Service Design
• 5+ years of previous experience within an agency or client side environment, working on strategy and digital projects
• Previous agency or consulting experience preferred
• Demonstrated experience through the entire lifecycle of digital development
• A strong understanding of what it takes to deliver brand positioning and identities
Thursday is a growing, award winning design studio based in Winchester, who have ambitious plans for the near future. We work with global clients such as Samsung, Estée Lauder and CBRE, as well as interesting start-ups and local brands.
We are a design studio. Established and led by creatives, insight-led design permeates everything we do. And we do lots, from brand creation and strategy to digital solutions and artwork production. Our offer is multi-faceted yet clearly defined.
• Competitive salary
• Company pension
• Flexible working
• 26 days holiday (including your birthday)
• Private Medical care
• Free parking at our beautiful Winchester studio
• Away days, company events, social activities
• Ping pong, coffee and good WiFi!
To apply, please email email@example.com, attach your CV and tell us why you'd like to work with us.